If you have put on some extra weight and want to get rid of that fat to be skinny. Then you need to stock of your current weight, your exercise habits, and your diet. With the right diet and fitness plan, you can lose weight in a healthy way and can achieve your goal. Not everyone would be able to able to be skinny because it also depends on the body type. There are three body type people. Ectomorphic body type, they are either naturally skinny or it is very easy for them to get skinny like Taylor swift. Mesomorphs, these type of people can gain fat quickly but also lose fat very easily. Endomorphic, they struggle to control body fat and have to work really hard to lose weight line Beyonce. Each of these body types gains and lose weight with varying level when you plan to be skinny.
Ways to be Skinny Naturally
1.) Drink Water to be Skinny
One way to get rid of those extra calories is to replace unhealthy drinks with water. It is the best way to reduce waste. It removes all the toxins and helps to shed weight.
- Sports drinks, alcoholic beverages, sodas don’t satisfy your hunger and just add empty calories.
- Even diet drinks can play a major role in gaining weight. Research has shown that diet soda can also lead to weight gain.
- Drinking 8 oz glasses of water before each meal will help you to fill up your stomach and make you satisfy so will not overeat.
- You need to buy a refillable water bottle. Bring it with you wherever you go. On that way, you will be able to hydrate yourself throughout the day without going for sugary drinks or sodas.
2.) Lean Proteins to Lose Weight
A study from the NIH in the UK found that on average, people who eat a low carb diet a low-fat diet lose weight more quickly and maintain their weight better. They also have greater loss of unhealthy cholesterol. If you want to lose weight without putting an extra effort, you need to switch to a low-carb diet, your carb intake would be less than 40g a day. You also need to take enough amount of protein with it.
- Chicken without the skin, salmon, turkey, anchovies, tofu, sardines, edamame, soy nuts, almonds, walnuts, and peanuts are the good sources of lean protein.
- Try meals like spinach salad with yogurt dressing, turkey-sausage, and eggs, or pan-seared chicken with broccoli to be skinny.
- In the low-carb diet, your body switch to overusing of fat as an energy source instead of carbs. That means you can take lots of fat if you want, but you need to keep in mind that the less fat you will take the more you will burn existing fat. Consume more protein, it will give you the greatest weight loss effect. Then you can balance your diet with red meat and fatty protein once you reach the weight you are comfortable.
- You need to consume 50% of your diet from the protein to be skinny.
3.) Start Counting Calories to be Skinny
Losing weight is a simple science of output over input. You need to eat fewer calories than you burn. The hard part of this thing is not just doing it, but learning to keep track and stay consistent from day to day. You need to start keeping track of the calories in the food that you eat. Set a realistic weight loss calorie plan for your day.
- Generally, women should take no less than 1200 calories a day and men should not go less than 1800 calories a day.
- Nutrition labels can be confusing for you. So you need to just pay attention to your serving sizes that will be easier for you to calculate. Many people find it effective to measure out their food in the bowl than the nutrition label. When you have that bowl of cereal, you can use a measuring scoop to count calories more accurately.
4.) Eat Complex Carbohydrates to be Skinny
Simple carbs are processed by your body more quickly, they directly transferred into fat before you get the chance to use them for energy. Complex carbs are very good for your body. Oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and whole grains are the good sources of complex carb. They stick around your stomach and takes a longer time to digest and provide fuel to your body.
- You need to avoid processed food, corn syrup refined sugar to cut down on the simple carbs.
- Cutting carb is a common tactic for people who want to lose weight and to be slimy. But you have to make sure that you are cutting the right carbs.
5.) Eat Plenty of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are high in vitamins, fiber, and essential minerals. They help to keep you feel full for long. You can use it as snacks between meals. Raw vegetables and fruits and are essential if you want to be skinny.
- Add sliced apple, or frozen berries to your breakfast. Replace the cereal with granola and yogurt for added nutritional benefit.
- For lunch, go for a salad full of leafy greens, sliced almonds and chopped carrots, with a light dressing.
- For dinner, you can add some steamed vegetables for a balanced meal.
- Instead of snacking on processed crackers, sugar , or other empty calories, you need to switch to carrot sticks, apple, or a handful of almonds.
6.) Do Cardio Exercises for Weight Loss
Doing a cardio exercise is the best way to lose calories and shed the pounds. You have to be consistent and need to work out every single day if you want to drop the weight to be skinny.
- Choose a cardio exercise like swimming, running, biking or using the elliptical.
- Set an alarm for a time to go to the gym or start exercising. The alarm will integrate the exercise into your schedule and remind you to go to the gym for a workout.
- You can ask your friend to work out with you because going to the gym or jogging is easier when you have someone with you. It also makes exercise more enjoyable.
- To burn calories faster, you will have to increase the intensity of your workout. If you’re on a treadmill or elliptical, bring up the incline and level of your workout to burn more calories.
- Cardio exercises are most effective when you will do 40-60 minutes long. Set aside about an hour to work out each day
7.) Do Toning Exercises to be Slim
If your goal is to be skinny, then it’s important to do exercises that will tone your muscles, like pilates or yoga, not proper weight training exercises that will bulk your muscles up. That means anytime you lift weights, you need to do more repetitions with less amount of weight.
- Use a weight that will be challenging for 10-15 reps, but don’t use a heavy weight because you will get tired out after one set.
- Once you start losing weight, then you need to start toning your muscles. But you will not see results until you will burn fat, so don’t skip to the toning exercises too soon, or you will not notice any results.
- Make sure to stretch your muscles and working on your posture.
8.) Try to Avoid Sitting for Long Periods
Sitting around uses little of the energy that your body consume. Standing burns more energy than sitting does. If you can’t work on standing so can get up and move in more ways than just standing. It will be even better than just standing.
- Switch to using a standing desk if it is possible. You can also walk around while you study, or you can just take a little walk instead of sitting down at your desk to type.
- Long periods of sitting have also been found that it has many negative effects on health conditions.
9.) Skip Dessert to be Skinny
Dessert not only adds extra calories when you are full and satisfied, but it also adds A high amount of sugar and carbohydrate and can also lead to bloating.
- If you have a craving to eat something sweet, go for fruit or a small piece of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is good for heath.
- Avoid that places that can trigger your sugar cravings such as your favorite bakery shop, restaurant etc.
10.) Eat Fiber to Lose Pounds
Consuming a lot of fiber with your diet helps you feel full sooner and for a longer period of time. It also moves fat through the digestive system so that your body will absorb it less and will help you to be skinny.
- Swap out your morning bowl of cereal with oatmeal and add some fat-free yogurt sprinkled with flaxseed.
- Add fiber-rich foods in your diet like lentils, dry beans, and vegetables.