Are you tired of exercising but not seeing result then you need to improve your diet. focusing on your diet is much more important than doing result. Many of the people believe that there are foods that can help to burn those extra unwanted calories. But you need to know that these foods will not only help you to cut extra calories but they will increase your metabolism. Trigger hormones that help to release fat while eliminating toxins that pervert your body from losing extra kilos.
Believe it or not, your body doesn’t want to store fat and the secret to lasting weight loss doest come from complicated calorie counting and weight loss training. It is about working with your body’s natural hunger and sleep rhythms to curb cravings burn fat and send your energy levels soaring. Here is a list of fat burning foods which you can add in your diet for weight loss or achieve other goals.
Fat Burning Foods:
1.) Eggs- Help in Burn Fat
If you have eggs then you can take a healthy meal at any time and will not struggle with weight loss. Eggs are full of protein and when added with vegetables they can delicious vegetable omelette. Studies have shown that eating eggs in breakfast with vegetables lose twice as much as weight as with those who eat carbohydrate for their first morning. Eating eggs for breakfast is more beneficial than eating breakfast with carbs as it can help you to lose up to 65% more weight, that makes it fat burning foods.
- A study conducted on two groups and instructed to eat eggs for breakfast. Those who ate eggs in breakfast get 34% greater reduction in waist size and 16% greater reduction in body fat.
- One egg has about 6gm of protein but you can increase the quantity of protein bu adding only egg white to your meal.
2.) Chicken Breast- Fat Burning Foods
Chicken breast is the lean source of protein that helps to reduce fat and maintain muscle mass. Due to the leucine content in the chicken breast, it supports weight loss and also due to high protein content. Lucine is an amino acid that helps to keep muscle and burn more calories. Protein has the property to keep you full for longer and help with craving as well.
- According to the study consuming 25 to 30% of calories from protein reduce the craving by 60% and your desire to snack by 50%
- According to the study, increasing the protein intake in your diet has the ability to cause a drastic reduction in craving and late night snacking. Protein has a high thermogenic effect. You burn about 30% of the calories the food contain during digestion. A 100 gm of chicken contain about 30 gm of protein.
3.) Coconut- Food that Burn Fat
Coconut oil fat is not the same as other fast because it contains essential fatty acids which are known as medium chain fatty acids. The human body can metabolise that fat which is present in coconut oil and provide plenty of health benefits. It is considered as one of the best fat burning foods.
- Studies have shown that the essential fatty acids present in coconut oil can keep you full for longer and you will eat fewer calories per day.
- It also contains a special type of fat that helps your body to burn almost 120 calories more each day. studies have shown that coconut oil can help you to lose weight without keeping you hungry. A study conducted on a group of people those who ate 2 tablespoons of coconut oil per day reduced their waist size.
- Coconut oil is very effective to help you to lose that stubborn belly and visceral fat, which is a most dangerous kind of fat that can surround the internal organs.
4.) Apples- Help in Burn Fat
There is a proverb that “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” and it is really true. This fruit has many healthy benefits, it also helps you to lose weight. pectin is a compound which is found in the skin of an apple that binds to water and prevents cells from absorbing fat that makes it one of the best fat burning foods.
- A study conducted on women over a period of 12 weeks. Those women who were given the instruction to consume 300 grams of apples per day have lost around 2.9 lbs of weight.
- Apples are also high in fiber and take a long time to digest and as a result keep you full longer. It also contains antioxidants that can prevent metabolic syndrome a combination of pre-diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure.
5.) Berries- Fat Burning Foods
When it comes to berries so there is the one thing to know the deeper the color the more antioxidants they contain to break down the starch into simple sugar. That means fewer simple sugars are released into the blood stream. This is one of the major factors when it comes to losing weight and body fat because insulin shuttles any excess sugar into the fat cells. On the other hand, raspberries contain ketones at are similar to the compound.
- Blueberries help to lower the cholesterol, blood fats and improve blood sugar level and insulin. it is also a rich source of fiber and low in calories which make them perfect for fat burning food.
- The researcher hypothesised the vegetables and fruit with low glycemic load and a high fiber content would be more strongly associated with weight loss.
- Being a fat burning food it also has the quality to fight infection and maintain healthy vision and keep your brain young and boost your bone density.
6.) Dark Chocolate- Food to Lose Fat
It is one of the sweetest fat burning foods. Dark chocolate is not off the limit when you are trying to lose weight. it is full of powerful antioxidants including flavonoids and polyphenol that help keep your arteries clear and prevent heart attacks. Only around one ounce of dark chocolate can reduce the risk of lower blood pressure and stroke.
- A study conducted on 470 men has shown that cocoa has the power in reducing cardiovascular death risk by up to 50% over a 15 year period.
- A study has shown that consuming chocolate at least 2 times a week helps to lower the artery calcification by up to 32%. Consuming chocolate less frequently has been proven to have no side effects.
- Dark chocolate can curb your craving for fatty and salty foods, slow down digestion and make you feel full for longer.
7.) Green Tea- Fat Burning Foods
Green tea only contains about 25 to 50 mg of caffeine per cup which is a lot lower than normal coffee. It also contains epigallocatechin gallate which si is scientifically proven to boost your metabolism.
It contains powerful antioxidants that help norepinephrine in the brain that sends signals to your body to begin breaking down fat cells and use what it in your body for a fuel.
If you will combine green tea with your regular exercise routine and healthy whole foods, it will increase your metabolism and burn fat.
8.) Yogurt to Burn Fat
One of the main ingredients in yogurt is calcium that can help to strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis. It can speed up weight loss by 50 to 70 %. Go for a full-fat version of yogurt. Greek yogurt can help you to lose weight if you will eat them every day.
- Greek yogurt contains less sugar, fewer carbohydrate and fat and more protein which helps in digestion.
- According to the studies consuming three serving of full-fat yogurt per day can enhance your weight loss significantly.
9.) Kidney beans- Fat Burning Foods
Kidney beans are full of protein and fiber that make it an excellent food and that can support a healthy eating plan.
- It also contains amylase inhibitors that break down the starch and other complex carbohydrates. They prevent the release of simple sugars and delay the digestion and absorption of carbohydrate from the digestive tract.
- Amylase inhibitors are extracted from kidney beans are used as a part of a treatment for obesity in supplement form.
10.) Chilli pepper- Food to Burn Fat
Hot pepper contains a compound called capsaicin that turns up the heat in your body and make it easier for your body to lose excess fat and boost your metabolism.
- You can take advantage of this fat burning food by sprinkling the flakes of pepper in sauces and soups.
- If you are not fond of spicy foods so you can take advantage of capsaicin through eating peppers with a compound called dihydrocapsate which will no set your mouth on fire.