Homemade sugar scrub is the most natural way to exfoliate, soften and to freshen up the skin. Sugar is a natural sweetener that is used as a natural beauty regimen. Sugar scrub gently exfoliates the skin without leaving a harmful residue that can clog the pores. It removes accumulated dead and damaged skin cells caused by pollution and sun exposure. It also has moisturizing properties that prevent the skin from drying. The gentle massage application of homemade sugar scrub enhances the blood circulation. It also increases the collagen production and skin cell regeneration to prevent wrinkles and other sign of aging. Sugar scrub prevents acne blackheads, whiteheads, breakouts and other skin blemishes. It removes excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells clog the pores. You can use homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
List of Homemade Sugar Scrub for Fair and Glowing Skin:
1.) Olive Oil Sugar Scrub for Glowing Skin
Olive oil contains vitamins, minerals, and natural fat. You can even use it if you have sensitive skin. It is used as the main ingredient in anti-aging skin care beauty product. Olive oil has high-level antioxidant contents which prevent skin aging and occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. It can guard, nourish and rejuvenate your skin. Olive oil contains vitamin A and E that helps to hydrate you and sustain skin’s elasticity and softness. It can also help to regenerate skin cells. Use this homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
- You will need a small container to mix and keep your sugar scrub in. Find a container on which you can keep spare for at least a few days. This recipe makes about 2/3 of a cup of scrub. You can double it or make it more, it depend on your requirement.
- Pour three tablespoon of olive oil into a container. You can also add vitamin E oil if you want to make this scrub more effective.
- Add 2 tablespoon of honey in it. Add half cup of sugar, prefer using white sugar because it will be less harsh than raw sugar. Mix everything together well. If it seems too wet you can add more sugar and if it is too dry so you can add some olive oil.
- Scrub your face and leave it on your face for the few minutes, then rinse it off.
2.) Coconut oil Sugar Scrub for Fairer Skin
This oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can be beneficial for atopic dermatitis. It provides moisture to your skin. coconut is very effective for postponing developing wrinkles on your face. You can follow this recipe for homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin
- You need a container to mix your sugar scrub. This recipe will make 2 ½ cups of scrub. Or you can also put this scrub into a several smaller container.
- Add 3 tablespoon of honey. Mix half cup of real sugar but prefer taking white sugar that will be least harsh.
- You have all of your ingredients into container now mix all the ingredient together. If it seems to be wet, add some sugar, if it seems to dry half spoon of oil.
- Store this product on your counter or in a cupboard. Putting it in the fridge will make it hard.
3.) Lavender Sugar Scrub for Fairer and Glowing Skin
Lavender oil is one of those natural ingredients which can help to treat your all skin related problem. This oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria. This property of lavender oil is also beneficial for healing the burns and also helps to treat the scars caused by them. Follow this recipe for homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
- You need a small container to mix and keep your sugar scrub. Find a clean container with a lid that you can spare for at least a few days until you have used all of your scrubs. This recipe will make about 2/3 cup of scrub. You can double it to make more.
- Pour 3 tablespoon of lavender oil into the container. You can also add one to 2 teaspoon of vitamin E oil if you want to add.
- Or you can also add dried lavender into the container to make a sugar scrub.
- Pour half cup of white sugar into the container.
- Mix all the ingredient into the container. If it seems to be dry, so you can add a half teaspoon of oil or if it seems to be wet so you can add more sugar.
- Scrub this mixture on your face and let it soak in your skin for a few minutes. Then rinse it off with clean water
4.) Oatmeal Sugar Scrub to Get Glowing Skin
Oatmeal is a great natural exfoliator, it can help troubled skin and it naturally smoothen your skin. Honey is very good for your skin, it is ideal for all skin types. Brown sugar has hydrating and exfoliating which make it a great addition to any scrub recipe. You can also add jojoba oil equal it is not a greasy oil that resembles your skin sebum. It is a very good option for moisturizing the skin without clogging the pores. Oatmeal is one of the best recipes of homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin
- Take two tablespoons of oatmeal powder and mix it with enough amount of jojoba oil. Then add two teaspoons of and two teaspoons of brown sugar. If the scrub is too wet so you can add some oatmeal powder and if the scrub is too dry so you can add some jojoba oil.
- It is suitable for all skin type people. Use this scrub two to three times a week. Then start using once a week to see the positive result.
5.) Banana Scrub for Fairer Skin
When your bananas start getting brown, get those bananas and put them in use. Banana contain many nutrients like potassium, vitamin A,B, C etc. It hydrates your skin, it also helps to heal dry, withered skin. Remove acne scars and dark spots it also smooths out aging skin. Use this homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
- Take one ripe banana and mash it.
- Put 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and add ¼ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract or and your favorite essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Then gently massage from this scrub on your face. Avoid the eye area, the rinse it off with warm water.
6.) Green Tea Sugar Scrub
Green tea is not only beneficial for your internal health but it is also beneficial for you skin. It is high in antioxidants know as polyphenol. Polyphenol can also help in achieve younger and healthier looking skin. Green tea can also a defense against sun damage and even help to new skin cell development. follow this steps to make homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
- When the tea will get cool down, pour the sugar into the bowl and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the unbrewed green tea and mix them together. The loose tea from the bag will give a rough texture to the scrub and make it mo0re effective on the skin.
- Apply this scrub on your face and let it soak on your skin for a few minutes. Then rinse off your face with clean water.
7.) Ginger Sugar Scrub for Skin
Ginger is also great for sensitive skin. It works as an anti-inflammatory agent and decreases redness with your skin disorder. It also helps to energize skin and make your skin fairer and more youthful. Use this homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
- Take ¼ cup of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon ginger pieces and heat them for 5 minutes in a small saucepan.
- Remove them from heat and press them through a fine mesh sieve or through a coffee filter. Then add ¼ cup of jojoba oil and ¾ cup of granulated sugar and ¼ cup of salt.
- Mix all the ingredient together. Massage this scrub on your face and let it soak for 2 to 4 minutes. Then wipe off your face with a wet washcloth.
8.) Chocolate Coconut Sugar Scrub for Skin
Take a larger bowl and add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder and a few drops of coconut oil. Take 1/3 cup of almond oil and ½ coconut in a solid form. Mix all the ingredient together. If you want so you can also add a few chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- You just need to simply rub it over your skin, let it soak on your skin. Then rinse off your face with clean water.
- Use this remedy once a week to get an effective result. This is very effective homemade sugar scrub for a fair and glowing skin.
9.) Cranberry to Get Fairer and Glowing Skin
Cranberries have antioxidants properties and are a great source of vitamins B and C. Cranberry Sugar Scrub can help with skin elasticity while gently exfoliating sensitive skin. Use this homemade sugar scrub for fair and glowing skin.
Take one cup of whole frozen of fresh cranberries and make cranberries puree. Then add two cups of granulated sugar and a half cup of coconut oil. Pour 12 drops of orange essential oil and mix them in a container. Massage this scrub on your face and leave it for 5 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
10.) Citrus Salt Sugar Scrub
This scrub will wake you up. It is great for the morning shower. Take half cup of sea salt and add a half cup of almond oil into a small container. Add one teaspoon of citrus zest like orange grapefruit etc. Mix all the ingredient together. Rub this scrub on your face while taking shower and avoid eyes. Then rinse It off.