Weight loss is challenging for most people, but this does not mean you can not lose fat. Losing the pound basically, depend on the two things. The diet you take and how you structure your workout. Your workout plan and diet will surely help in losing extra fat. Overweight in not linked with that you are unhealthy. There are actually a plenty of people who have excellent health, but they are overweight. The main thing you need to get rid of the fat in the abdomen cavity. If you have a lot of excess fat around your around your waistline even if you are not heavy, then you should take some steps to get rid of it. Belly fat has usually measured the circumference around your waist. You can easily measure that at your home. There are many ways to lose fat fast.
Ways to Lose Fat Fast:
1.) Drink plenty of Water to Lose Weight
Studies suggest that consistently drinking water throughout the day help in increase in your metabolic rate. It also helps your body to flush out the toxins and improves your overall health.
- Men should drink at least 3 litres of water every day and women should drink at least 2.2 litres of water everyday.
- Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go, so that you can drink water whenever you feel thirsty.
- If you want to know that you are sufficiently hydrated. If you drink enough amount of water so your urine is almost clear, if it is still yellow then you need to drink more water.
- You need to reduce alcohol sugary drinks like coke Pepsi and carbonated beverages from your diet.
2.) Reduce Calorie Consumption to Reduce Weight
If you want to lose fat fast then you need to restrict calorie intake. Calories play a vital role in shaping your role. So pay attention to the amount of calories consumed by you.
- You need to know that it takes about 3500 calories deficient to lose one pound of fat. Then you need to burn off 3500 calories through exercise or you can eat 3500 calories less than you burn in a week.
- Losing more than that can be unhealthy for you can lead to a cycle of crash dieting. On that case, you rapidly gain back any lost weight.
- You need to keep the food diary. Most people feel underestimate about how much they eat. But tracking your calorie is important because you will know that how many calories you need to restrict. Get an honest assessment of your eating habits by writing down everything you consume for a week. You can use online calorie calculator to figure out roughly how many calories you are consuming in a day.
- Try a diet in which you will men should consume 2200 calories and women should consume 2000 per day.
3.) Complex Carbs to Lose Fat Fast
According to the study conducted in two groups, on that study, both groups have given the same diet but different grains. People who ate three servings of the low fat diary, five serving of fruits and vegetables and two serving of lean meat, poultry, fish and all whole grains, lose fat fast than the people who ate the same diet refined grains. They didn’t lose that much of fat.
- A diet rich in whole grain changes the glucose and insulin response in your body to lose fat fast and visceral fat which is a deep layer of fat, is easier for your body to burn that subcutaneous fat under your skin.
- Food such as white rice, white pasta, white bread are the rich sources of refined grain. You need to avoid that type of food.
- Food such as whole grain corn, popcorn, brown rice, whole oats, whole rye, whole grain barley, buckwheat, wild rice are the rich sources of whole grain. You should consume that grain.
4.) Protein to Gain Muscle Mass
When it comes to losing fat fast, protein is the most important macronutrient. Protein-based diet can help to lose fat fast, it also helps to build lean muscle mass. Taking adequate amount of protein will also help to keep you feeling satisfied for longer. According to the study, it reduces 60% craving and boosts metabolism by 80 -100 calories per day and help you to eat up to 440 fewer calories per day.
- If your goal is to lose fat then adding protein to your diet is the single most effective change you can do to your diet. it will not only help you to lose fat but it will also avoid regaining even after you will decide to abandon your fat loss effort.
- You need to consume about 20 to 25% calories from your protein diet. For instance, if you are taking 1200 calories per day then you need to consume about 60 to 70 gm of protein per day. if you are taking 2000 calories then you need to consume about 120 gm of protein per day.
- Egg white, chicken breast are the lean sources of protein, but you can also consume protein from turkey, beef, tofu, low-fat dairy but they are not the that much lean source of protein. This food will provide you energy without adding unnecessary calories.
5.) Avoid Sugar to Lose Fat Fast
Studies have found that sugar is the main reason in excess fat especially added sugar. Added sugar are those sugar which is added by companies to a product during the manufacturing process. All the cold drinks, ice cream, cookies have added sugar even in the packed juice.
- Natural sugar is those sugar which is available in the food, which gives sweetness to fruits and vegetables. They are not harmful to you and much better choice than added sugar because they also contain essential nutrient.
- Read the label before buying any product and beware of the hidden form of sugar in any packaged fruit nd juices. Make a habit to read the label and look at total sugar in the product and see if its added or natural sugar.
- If you are very much fond of eating sweet food and dishes, then go for the healthy option. You can take honey, dark chocolate, dried fruit and greek yoghurt to satisfy your craving.
6.) Limit Alcohol to Reduce Weight
People who are trying to lose fat fast need to avoid alcohol because studies have found that alcohol can lead to increased body fat especially in the midsection.
- Reduce alcohol in your diet while you are trying to lose body fat. This will obviously help you to lose fat fast and achieve your goal.
- Once you have lost body fat and you are on a maintained diet then you can add in a small amount of alcohol consumption. Women should not consume more than one serving or men should not consume more than two serving.
7.) Don’t Skip Meals to Lose a Pound
A skipping meal is generally not recommended even if you are trying to lose weight. Starving your body is not a great idea to lose weight. In contrary, it might lead to weight gain.
- If you will skip meals regularly, you are at risk for running low nutrients throughout the day.
- If you will notice your increased weight loss when you skip meals, your weight loss may be coming from the loss of lean muscles mass, not from the excess body fat. it will not help you to lose fat fast.
- Try to eat regular and consistent meals. Schedule in a meal or a snack every three to five hours as needed.
8.) Manage Stress to Get Rid of Fat
Studies have shown that continuous chronic stress can lead to excess fat level or abdominal obesity. Managing stress can help you to lose weight and decrease excess fat level.
- Chronic stress can make it difficult to lose weight. In stress, you might feel hunger and crave more.
- Try to engage yourself in relaxing activities to help you to relieve stress in your life. For example, you can try to meditate, listening to music, going for a walk, taking to your friend.
9.) Get adequate sleep to Lose Fat Fast
Poor sleeping habits can also make weight loss and decreasing excess body fat more difficult. So take a sound sleep of at least 8 hours regularly.
- Studies have found that those people who don’t sleep well pack in more body fat and lose more lean muscle mass. It increases your level of your hunger hormone and stimulates your appetite.
- Take at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night.
- Try to turn off your cellphones, TVs, laptops before going to bed. This lead you to get more sound sleep.
10.) Aerobic Exercise to Reduce Weight
Cardiovascular exercise help to lose fat fast and speed up your metabolism so that you can lose lower belly fat faster.
- You should do at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise 5 days a week. Everyone should do at least 150 minutes of aerobic exercise per week.experts also suggest that doing up to 60 minutes of cardio each day to help to lose fat fast.
- You can include jogging, swimming, walking briskly, biking, hiking, and dancing.
- Try to find an exercise that you can enjoy. If your workout will be fun, then you will be more likely to stick with them.