Nobody like scars on the face. Sometimes it get tricky to get rid of pimple scars but it is not impossible. Normally the pimple scars go away within a few days or months but sometimes due to special reasons, pimple scars becomes more severe. Pimples are mostly a sign of acne. They can be caused by the accumulation of sebum, sweat and dirt fill in the pores of the skin. When the bacteria invades the pores, infection begins to show and pimples form. Pimples can be removed easily but the scars they leave behind is somewhat difficult. But you can use natural ingredients, it will help to first lighten the scars, then gradually your scars will remove permanently. You can use this following remedies to get rid of pimple scars.
Ways to Get Rid of Pimple Scars
1.) Fenugreek Seeds to Remove Pimple Scars
Fenugreek seeds work very effectively to get rid of pimple scars naturally. It is also known as Greek hayseed as well as the root of the fledgling. It contains powerful anti-oxidants that help to treat skin related problems. Experiments have founds that it is very effective to treat skin related problem, it has been a famous natural remedy for hundreds of years in treating pimple problems.
- Pour a 2 cups of water in a pan, keep this in a medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and let them boil for a few minutes.
- Then grind them to make a thick paste.
- Put this paste on the refrigerator or a cool area.
- Then apply this paste on your face and leave it for a few minutes.
wash off your face with warm water.
- Use this remedy once a day to get rid of pimple scars.
2.) Baking Soda to Treat Pimple Scars
Baking soda can be used to exfoliate the skin and reduce the appearance of pimple scars. The pH value of baking soda is 7.0 which is too basic for the skin’s ph. Ph between 4.7 to 5.5 is optimal for skin. Higher ph value is inhospitable for the bacteria responsible for causing more acne. By raising the ph value to more basic level bacteria of pimples will be able to survive and cause more infection and inflammation. so ty this method with care and stop using this method if it is not effective for you.
- You need to mix one teaspoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of water to form a liquid paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face, and gently rub in the circular motion on the scarred area for about 2 minutes. Then rinse off your face with warm water.
- Or you can also use baking soda paste as a spot treatment. Apply this directly on the scarred area and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse off your face with warm water.
3.) Lemon Juice to Remove Pimple Scars
Lemon juice has natural skin bleaching properties which can help to effectively get rid of pimple scars. Citrus juice also contains a compound called bergapten which binds to DNA and allows UV radiation to damage skin more easily. So you need to take care of exposure to the sun if you have citrus food on your skin. So avoid using it if you are going outside into the sun and wear sunscreen.
- You just need to mix two equal part of lemon juice and water. Apply this mixture directly into your scars but try to avoid surrounding skin. Then wash off the lemon juice after 15 to 25 minutes. Or you can also put the lemon juice on overnight as a mask. Make sure to use a moisturizing cream on the skin because the citric acid can be very drying on the skin.
- Lemon has a ph value of 2.0 and skin ph value is between 4.0 to 7.0 so use this method carefully. If you will use it undiluted or left it for too long, this can lead to significant chemical burn.
4.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Pimple Scars
Aloe Vera contains enzymes, nutrient, and polysaccharides. It has an antifungal and antibacterial properties. As the pimple form on your skin so you can prevent pimple marks from forming by treating them early. Aloe Vera is a natural dark spot corrector and very effective to get rid of pimple scars.
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and squeeze it to extract the gel out of the leaf.
- Gently massage from this gel on your skin to treat pimple marks.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes to soak into your skin. Then rinse off your skin with warm water.
- Use this remedy two times a day to get rid of pimple scars naturally.
- If you have dark spots, age spots, acne, zits insect bites or other problem use this treatment to heal your skin.
5.) Potato to Remove Pimple Scars
Potato is one of the best home remedies to get rid of pimple scars. If pimple breakout left you with blemishes, so you can use potato juice to remove that dark spot from your skin quickly and permanently.
- Take a potato and cut it into thin slices.
- Place them directly on the area of your face with pimple scars.
- Leave this potato slices into your skin for a few minutes.
- Then wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- You can also make a face mask from the potatoes. Grate a potato and add some honey in it. Use this remedy, this will clear the marks with in a few weeks.
6.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Pimple Scars
Turmeric is very effective to remove dark spot cause by acne and pimples. If can also help to clear sun spots and even freckles.
- Mix turmeric powder with lemon juice and milk to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on your skin where there are dark spots on your skin.
- Let it dry on its own completely.
- Then wash off your face with lukewarm water
- You can also mix olive oil with turmeric powder instead of lemon juice. It will work effectively to get rid of pimple scars.
7.) Olive oil to Remove Pimple Scars
Olive oil is rich in vitamin, minerals and fatty acid that keep your skin healthy and soft. It helps to break down dirt and oil caught by skin pores. Gently apply olive oil on your skin and keep rubbing for a few minutes until that your skin pores are totally immersed. Then wrap a warm fabric over your face to steam to open the pores. Gently wipe away an over oil you put on your skin. repeat this method one to two times a day before washing your face.
- Or you can use another method, mix extra virgin olive oil, warm water, honey lime and sugar granules. Mix all the ingredient together
- First, clean your face with gentle cleanser, then gently massage your face with this paste.
- Use this remedy once a week to get rid of pimple scars.
- This treatment is safe for all, pregnant women can also use this remedy. Most people get pimple marks during pregnancy due to te surge in hormones.
8.) Garlic to Treat Pimple Scars
Garlic has antibacterial as well as antifungal properties which kill the bacteria causing acne and even help to get rid of pimple scars. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce the pain, swelling, and irritation. Garlic helps to improve the blood circulation which helps the skin tissues to properly absorb all the vitamins and mineral which are essential for healthy skin. regular intake if garlic will help to strengthen the immune system.
- Take 5 to 6 cloves of garlic and crush them to extract the juice of them.
- Take a cotton ball and dip in the juice of garlic.
- Apply this juice on your face and let it soak into your skin for 30 minutes.
- Then wash off your face with clean water.
- Garlic can also burn your skin if you will leave it for too long. You will feel itchy and uncomfortable. If you have a sensitive skin so don’t use this remedy.
9.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Pimple Scars
If you are looking for a remedy which will reduce the appearance of a dark spot as well as moisturize your skin, then coconut oil is the problem of your every solution. You should use extra virgin coconut oil.
- Take an enough amount of coconut oil on your palm
- Gently massage it on your face.
- Give extra to your pimple scars because those are the area which you want to lighten up.
- Then leave it for overnight.
- Next morning clean your face with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy to fade black patches caused by a pimple.
10.) Cucumber to Remove Pimple Scars
Cucumber is rich in vitamin A and potassium and suitable for all skin type of peoples. Most post directly applies onto the skin to get rid of pimple scars and other types of blemishes. It can also help to lighten your skin.
- Crush a cucumber to extract the juice of out of it.
- Apply this juice on your face and leave it on overnight.
- Then wash off your face with lukewarm water in the morning.