A smile is the first thing which brings a person to a notice. A bright and flawless smile is clearly an indication of good and hygienic health. The bad Oder and yellow teeth can make you conscious. There are many remedies and different ways to whiten teeth fast at home. There is much cosmetic dentistry also, which helps you to get a flawless smile. But this way to get a beautiful smile is very costly. But remedies to whiten teeth fast at home are very pocket-friendly. These tips and tricks will turn your yellow teeth to flawless white teeth are considered all the remedies seriously and try them properly.
Remedies to Whiten Teeth Fast at Home:
1.) Baking Soda to Whiten Teeth
Everyone wonders that how can baking soda help to whiten teeth fast at home? The answer to this question is indeed yes. Baking soda contains abrasive elements which are mild enough for your mouth and does not have any side effects also. It is alkaline in nature which helps to balance the pH level. This helps to get rid of acidity in the mouth which has negative effects on the enamel of the teeth. Baking soda works effectively on the stains of the teeth but may fail to remove the deep stains on the teeth. There are many ways to use baking soda to whiten teeth fast at home.
- Mix your daily toothpaste with baking soda.
- Put it on your toothbrush and brush your teeth.
- Take some baking soda in a bowl.
- Add water and make a thick paste.
- Use this paste instead of toothpaste to brush your teeth.
- You can use peroxide instead of water to make a thick paste.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Flawless Smile
Apple cider vinegar will not give you instant results, but its regular usage and time will give you whiter teeth. Cider is a very healthy and organic remedy to whiten teeth fast at home. It can help you to restore the brightness of your teeth and can be used in various forms.
- Take 1tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water in it.
- Use this solution as your regular mouthwash.
- Repeat this process daily.
- Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon baking soda in it.
- Mix well and make a thick paste.
- Use this paste to brush your teeth.
- Use this paste regularly to get white teeth.
3.) Banana Rinds to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth
This is another effective remedy to whiten teeth fast at home. You can use banana rinds to get rid of pale teeth naturally. This is a very easy remedy and does not require much effort. Minerals present in banana peels helps your teeth to look great when absorbed in.
- Take a ripe banana.
- Keep the banana aside, and use the peel.
- Rub the inner portion of the banana peel on your teeth.
- Keep rubbing for 2 minutes.
- Repeat this process twice each day.
4.) Straw Berries to Whiten Teeth fast at Home
We all love to have a bright and flawless smile. Learning photoshop may be a good option, but that does not bring out the real you. Instead of going through that trouble, you can choose some remedies to whiten teeth fast at home. These will work effectively and quickly.
Strawberries contain malic acid which is also present in many types of toothpaste. This acid works as a good bleaching product. It also has fibres, which acts as an organic cleanser. This cleanser helps to eliminate the microorganisms present in the oral cavity on the teeth.
- Take a few fresh strawberries in a bowl.
- Chop the berries into halves.
- Use the mashed berries to brush your teeth.
- Brush your teeth for 10 minutes with the mash.
- Use toothpaste to brush after using the mash.
- Rinse your mouth with plain water
- Repeat this process every day to whiten teeth fast at home.
5.) Coconut Oil for Flawless Smile
Coconut contains lauric acid which breaks down the bacteria which is responsible for the yellowing of teeth. Oil does not only whiten teeth fast at home but also gives strength to them. There is no limitation for using oil as this remedy is very safe to use. This process goes a very long way as it has no side effects and makes your teeth yellow tint free.
- Put some coconut oil in a bowl.
- Use a clean cloth and dip it in the oil.
- Use the oil soaked cloth to rub your teeth.
- Repeat this process every day until you get whiten teeth fast at home.
6.) Citrus Fruits to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth
There are a lot of sayings about using citrus fruits to keep your teeth clean. This is a very easy remedy to whiten teeth fast at home. Oranges and lemons are the best citrus fruits. They help in generating additional saliva. And saliva is a great natural teeth cleaner. This will also help to treat toothache. Lemons are famous for having all the natural elements which help in lightening your teeth. This remedy could be corrosive if used more than twice a week.
- Take a lemon and squeeze out all the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add an equal amount of water in it.
- Dilute the mixture as lemon is acidic.
- Use this solution to clean your teeth
- Repeat this remedy twice each week to whiten teeth fast at home.
- Also, use orange rinds on your teeth for a brighter smile.
- You can rub the orange rinds on your teeth and then rinse off your mouth with plain water.
7.) Apples, Celery and Carrots to Protect your Teeth from Yellowing
All the crunchy fruits and foods are a well-known method on how to whiten teeth fast at home. The crunchy nature of the products helps to increase the saliva in the mouth, which is a great stain remover for teeth. It is an inbuilt cleansing agent. These fruits also have vitamin c which helps in killing the bad breath caused by bacteria.
- Eating all these fresh fruits will be very beneficial.
- Eat fresh fruits every day to whiten teeth fast at home.
8.) Toothpaste to Attain White Teeth with Braces On
Many of us brace on teeth and still wish to have white teeth. To have white teeth will only take some efforts. The correct process and appropriate products will whiten your teeth naturally without interfering in the straightening process. It is very important to process the right steps to get clean and white teeth with braces on correctly. Whitening toothpaste is also a good home remedy to whiten teeth fast at home. They contain some elements which help in whitening of teeth. These chemicals provide extra brightness and polish of the teeth. Brushing teeth properly and regularly is the key to whiten teeth fast at home.
9.) Activated Charcoal for Extremely White Teeth
Charcoal is a substance which is highly absorbent. It is very helpful to fight against the toxins on different surfaces. It fights against the bacteria and maintains the whiteness of teeth.
- Take some activated charcoal in a bowl.
- Add some water in it.
- Mix it well and make a thick paste.
- Dip wet toothpaste in the past.
- Brush your teeth with this paste.
- This will even help you to protect your skin.
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes with this paste.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with plain water.
- Repeat this process twice every week to whiten teeth fast at home.
10.) Hydrogen Peroxide to Get Flawless Smile
If you are looking for a remedy which can spark up your smile at home, then this one is for you. This remedy to whiten teeth fast at home has quick and great effects. Home remedies can help you get desired flawless smile and bright teeth at home.
Peroxide is one of the most used ingredients in all the whitening products. It forms bubbles and lifts up all the stain from your teeth. This is an amazing bleaching agent which works effectively on teeth.
- Use the peroxide gel instead of toothpaste to brush your teeth.
- Repeat this process thrice every week to whiten teeth fast at home.
11.) Salt to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth Fast at Home
Another remedy that can help you get rid of yellow teeth fast a home is a salt. It replenishes the lost mineral; content of the teeth and helps to bring back the original colour of the teeth.
- Use salt to brush your teeth instead of the toothpaste.
- For best results, you can mix a dash of salt in the charcoal powder and used this mixture to brush your teeth.
- Alternatively, you can mix baking soda with salt to brush your teeth.
- Be careful while sing salt to get rid of yellow teeth since it is abrasive in nature and might hurt your gums.
12.) Orage Peel to Whiten Teeth Fast
You can also use orange peel to get rid of yellow teeth. You can clean your teeth with orange rind to get white teeth. It will remove the yellowness. In addition to this, it is packed with vitamin C and calcium that helps to battle with the microorganisms.
- Rub an orange peel on the teeth before going to the bed.
- Do this for a week to get white teeth.
- Alternatively, use lemon rind, if you don’t find orange peel.
13.) Basil Leaves to Get White Teeth
Basil leaves not only helps to get rid of yellow teeth, it also protects the teeth and gums. In addition to this, it will prevent the gum disease like gingivitis and pyorrhea.
- Keep a few leaves of the basil in sun to dry. When the leaves get dry, grind them to get the powder.
- Mix this powder with your toothpaste and use to brush your teeth.
- Alternatively, you can make paste of the basil powder and mustard oil and use it to clean your teeth
14.) Apples to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth
This is probably the simplest and healthy way to get rid of yellow teeth. Regularly eat a crunchy apple. The juice of the apple will scrub the teeth and removes the yellowness.
- Eat one or two apples regularly.
- Chew it thoroughly to best results.
- Alternatively, eat other crunchy foods like broccoli, raw carrots and cucumbers
15.) Margosa Leaves to Get White Teeth
Margosa is a wonderful ingredient. You can use it to treat numerous health conditions. One of them is yellow teeth. It has an antiseptic and astringent property that helps to get rid of yellow teeth fast at home. In addition to this, it will also help to treat bad breath.
- Use a margosa twig to brush your teeth.
- Or simply chew some margosa branches.
- Alternatively, you can mix dried margosa leaves with your toothpaste.
Tips and Tricks to Whiten Teeth Fast at Home
- Whenever drinking discoloring beverages always use a straw. Using a straw will allow the drink to pass by the teeth.
- Avoid acidic foods for glowing teeth.
- Always store peroxide gel in the refrigerator when you bring them in use.
- Limit the use of harsh whitening toothpaste; they can harm your gums.
- Brush your teeth regularly. Twice a time is advisable to get whiten teeth fast at home