You must be wondering why your teeth get yellow. A number of factors are responsible for white teeth. The gene plays an important part particularly to whiten your teeth. The kind of food and drink one consumes and how frequently do we practice our oral hygiene plays an active role. There are four tissues-enamel one of those is the strong white teeth covering which protects the tooth helps to whiten your teeth.
There are dents which support the enamel as well as there are nerves that carry pulp, which is at the centers of the tooth and it contains blood, lymph vessels. It covers the root of the teeth thereby helps to whiten your teeth. The enamel and dentin play the big role to whiten your teeth. There are certain types of fast food and drink which actually break down, thereby revealing the yellow dentin beneath. These remedies pay more importance to whiten your teeth, which have previously lost their white container which makes teeth sparkling bright. The good thing is to strengthen the enamel which is very important and thereby helps to whiten your teeth and keeping one’s teeth sparkling white .
Remedies to Whiten Your Teeth
1.) Baking Soda And Lime Juice to Whiten Your Teeth
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a mild. You can use it to gently scrub away the surface strain to regain the tooth white shade. It is very alkaline nature, so if one is having a very acidic food it could help to balance the pH level as the acid breaks down the enamel. The acidity of the lemon juice acts as a natural bleach of sorts.
- A number of teaspoons of baking soda .
- Sufficient lemon juice or water in order to form a paste.
- Mix a number of teaspoons of baking soda with fresh lemon juice to prepare a paste.
- Wipe off white and extra saliva off them with the help of a paper towel.
- Apply a good quantity of toothpaste onto your toothbrush and apply.
- Keep the paste on your teeth for approximately one minute, then wash it away such as to abstain from the acid affecting enamel.
- If one is consuming water,then one can leave it up to three minutes.
2.) Strawberry Salt And Baking Soda Scrub to Whiten Your Teeth
It’s a popularly known fact that Catherine Zeta Jones whitens her teethe using strawberries. Strawberries help to whiten ones teeth. It has enzymes like malic acid and vitamin C. The strawberries remove surface stains, and vitamin c washes out the surface stains drain the plague out.
- One can just consume strawberries and ascertain to properly chew it and allow them to perform self-brushing.
- Mash a few strawberries and brushing it with a mixture twice a week will give positive results.
3.) Practice Flossing to Whiten Your Teeth
Flossing is not as easy as brushing one’s teeth. Although some dentists and hygiene experts have suggested after research flossing is more important in comparison to brushing. Flossing should be practiced twice a day for best results. Flossing alone can easily recover the staining in the middle of one’s teeth, thereby helping them to wither.
4.) Eat Crunchy Fruits and Veggie to Whiten Your Teeth
Crunchy fruits like apples, carrots, and celery as well as vegetables are considered as the toothbrush of nature. By simply chewing excess food and bacteria is removed from the mouth. It also aids in scrubbing away surface stains. The texture of crunchy fruits and vegetables removes the food particles and bacteria It also whitens one’s teeth. Apples, particularly contain malic acid. The chemical present in strawberries and other teeth whitening products remove the surface stains
5.) Oil Pulling Aids Whitening Your Teeth
It is primarily used to improve the oral health quality and cleanse the body. The oil pulling process is very simple, economical and it does not harm. Oil is an easy remedy to whiten one’s teeth with the addition of salt in it which makes it a quite easy and simple remedy to whiten one’s teeth.
- Organic oil is the only requirement.
- Fill your mouth by sipping, sucking. Once you’ve washed your mouth using water have a proper intake of 2-3 glasses of water.
- In order to make oil pulling you need one tablespoon of pure organic oil and keep it in your mouth for a minimum of 15-20 minutes.
6.) Use A Straw to Whiten Your Teeth
All the liquids that we consume, for instance, tea, coffee, soda and wine causes serious damage to the tooth’s enamel. It is advisable to use a straw to reduce direct teeth exposure. If one is drinking coffee or wine with the help of a straw it seems embarrassing when one’s teeth are discolored. Practice brushing your teeth after consuming these beverages except in the case of wine .
- Having an arsenal of natural teeth whitening home remedy can help to improve one’s toothy glow abstaining from breaking one’s or exposing oneself to unknown chemical and bleaches.
- Eating healthy food can help to ensure your teeth to remain white for long.
7.) Coconut Oil to Whiten Your Teeth
Brush your teeth in the morning using one scoop of a tablespoon or a little less, according to the size of the mouth. Coconut oil is an effective remedy to whiten one teeth. It’s a simple and light remedy which can be used to whiten one’s teeth at home itself.
- Coconut oil could be simply available at home so you need one tablespoon of coconut oil to whiten one’s teeth.
- Push and pull the oil around one’s teeth for 10-15 minutes and then brush your teeth.
- One can also use paste after on has brushed one’s teeth at night according to one’s preference.
- Having a healthy mouth is the real beauty so remember to brush your teeth as frequently as possible.
8.) Drinks Lots of Water to Whiten Your Teeth
The best and the easiest way to whiten one’s teeth is a simple and easy remedy, consume lots of water. As water helps to naturally whiten one’s teeth and keep us fresh throughout the day. Water is a natural element which exfoliates the excess food away from your teeth and keeps one hydrated.
- Consume clean mineral water as much as possible as it not just helps in whitening one’s teeth.
- Therefore, its is advisable to consume approximately 1 -1.2 liters or of water every day.
9.) Have Tooth Whitening Kits to Whiten Your Teeth
A tooth whitening kit comprises of carbamide peroxide which is bleach that removes the deep surface stains and instantly changes your natural tooth color. If one has coffee stained teeth, a tooth bleaching kit is very helpful.
- There are other kits in the tray that molds the teeth. The tray must be placed at one tooth for at least 30- 45 minutes in a week.
- Apply peroxide-based gel to the surface of one’s teeth with the help of a small brush.
10.) Avoid Lighting Up to Whiten Your Teeth
“Smoking kills” is a very common phrase and are one of the worst offenders to staining one’s teeth. Tobacco is known to cause brown stains which penetrate the pits and grooves of the tooth enamel. Tobacco stains are difficult to remove by only brushing. The longer time one spends on smoking the more visible the stains can become. Smoking is known to cause bad breath and gingivitis and increases the risk of many types of cancer.
11.) Home Whitening Strips to Whiten Your Teeth
Tooth whitening strips help to get rid of tooth stains. The tooth whitening strips are very thin and virtually invisible as they are coated with a peroxide – based whitening gel.
- The strips are very in use and are very foolproof.
- The results with strips don’t seem more dramatic than with whitening kits.
- Put them on for a few minutes for a week or more and the results will be visible in a few days and it lasts at least for a year.
12.) Whitening Toothpastes and it Rinses to Whiten Your Teeth
Whitening toothpaste help in removing surface stains. As many of these products contain mild chemicals and abrasives or even polishing agents. They don’t change the natural color of the teeth.
13.) Tooth Whitening And Dental to Whiten Your Teeth
Take the help of tooth whitening cautiously if is dealing with a lot of bonding, veneers, fillings, bridges, and crowns. Bleach doesn’t aid in lightening the manufactured teeth as if to say that it stands out among newly whitened teeth. One would want to investigate upon new dental work inclusive of bonding and veneers.
14.) Prevent Teeth Stains to Whiten Your Teeth
As one grows, our outer layer of the teeth enamels wears away. The layer that underlines our teeth is known as dentin and is a bit yellower. Therefore, it’s important to help prevent to abstain from staining our’ if we want to keep our teeth healthy and white. Frequent whitening of the teeth makes us more translucent and blue keep your new smile.
15.) Food Grain Hydrogen Peroxide to Whiten Your Teeth
Hydrogen peroxide is also effective to whiten one’s teeth. Hydrogen peroxide help to prevent the growth of bacteria, and thereby prevent infections and thereby prevent infections, refrain from bad breath which is a result of bacteria.So the best way is to eat some food grade hydrogen peroxide can for some seconds and then spit it. Or one can also mix a 50/50 for in your mouth solution by using FGHP and H2O and keep it in your mouth for 6o seconds.