Thick eyebrows have always been in demand, every girl and even boys want thick eyebrows. It enhances your look and you can give any shape to your eyebrows whichever you want. Sparse eyebrows make you look dull and you even cannot experiment with it. So you need to grow eyebrows. Eyebrows complete your facial look and it is the most important feature on your face. A good and shaped eyebrows enhances the beauty.
Sparse eyebrows could have many reasons, sometimes it happens due to over pluck, threading, and waxing. Nutrient deficiency and poor medical condition could also be a reason for a sparse eye. A person who suffers from cancer goes for the chemotherapy tends to lose their hair. People use a chemical base product, which is bad for your skin and hair also so it could also be a reason for hair loss. There are many ways to grow eyebrows. Read more to know various ways to grow eyebrows.
Ways to Grow Eyebrows
1. Egg Yolk to Grow Eyebrows
Hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin protein. Egg yolk contains a protein which is very similar to keratin protein. Protein is an essential nutrient for hair. It helps in stimulation of hair for long and strong eyebrows. All hair growth supplements contain keratin protein. It is an essential nutrient. It can improve the health of your hair growth and make them thick.
- Crack an egg and separate egg yolk from white part.
- Beat the egg yolk until you get it thick.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in egg yolk.
- Apply it in your both eyebrows.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off your eyebrows with cold water.
2. Castor Oil to Thicken Your Eyebrows
Castor oil is one of the most famous and effective remedies for growth of hair. It contains many vitamins, nutrient, protein and fatty acid, which are very useful for the growth of your hair. You can find it very easily in many stores. It is very inexpensive so you can easily afford it and buy it.
- First, clean your face with warm water before applying castor oil.
- Dip a cotton swab in castor.
- Apply it on both eyebrows.
- Best time to apply is before going to bed.
- Wash it off when you get up in the morning.
- Repeat it daily from 3 to 4 weeks and see the result.
- It can also be used with glycerin.
3. Olive Oil to Volumized Your Eyebrows
Olive oil is very good for your eyebrows. Studies have shown that inflammation caused by DHT hormones responsible for hair loss can be reduced by olive oil. DHT is responsible for thinning of hair, as the passage of time; hair gets thinner until they die out. It could be treated with olive oil. Oil is rich in vitamin E which helps to grow your hair and make them thick.
- Clean the eye with lukewarm water before applying olive oil.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in olive oil.
- Apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage the olive oil into the skin for 5 minutes to grow eyebrows.
- Leave it in overnight.
- Next morning rinse it off with warm water.
- Alternatively, prepare a mixture with half teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey.
- Apply it on your eyebrows and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with clean warm water.
4. Onion Juice to Grow Eyebrows Naturally
Onion juice is very helpful for the growth of eyebrows. It contains sulfur, selenium, B and E vitamins which are very effective to stimulate the growth of your eyebrows. Sulfur is very effective and it helps in the production of collagen tissue, which is helpful to strengthen your hair follicles. Sulfur also helps in the circulation of the blood. You can apply these by using the following steps.
- Extract onion juice by grinding it.
- Use a cotton swab to apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage it for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with clean water.
5. Coconut Oil for Growing Back Eyebrows
To get dense eyebrows you can use coconut oil. It works as a conditioner and nourishes the hair. It will moisturize your brow hair and work for the stimulation of dense and strong eyebrows. Various proteins ,as well as nutrients, are present in it to grow and thicken your eyebrows. Vitamin E and iron promote growth. It can also help to make your eyebrows darker. Fatty acid also found in coconut oil. It works with the natural protein present in the hair to protect hair fall.
- Put a drop of oil in your fingertip.
- Gently massage to your eyebrows from your fingertip.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse when you get up in the morning with a warm water.
- Do it 3 to 4 weeks to see the changes.
6. Fenugreek Seed to Grow Eyebrows Naturally
Fenugreek oil can also help to thicken your eyebrows. It contains nicotine acid as well as protein that helps stimulate hair growth. It can make your hair long and strong. This seed also to grow hair follicles. It also helps in imparting shine in your hair and retains natural color. It makes your hair look healthy and shiny. Fenugreek oil is very effective in treating problems related to the sensitive scalp as well.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and keep it in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seed and make a paste out of it.
- Add some coconut and olive oil to it.
- Apply the paste to your eyebrows before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse it with warm water when you get up in the morning.
- Follow this daily for at least 5 to 6 weeks.
7. Aloe Vera to Volumize Your Eyebrows
Over plucking could be the reason for slow growth of your eyebrows. Aloe Vera is very useful for your body and hair. It helps to grow the hair. It has enzymes and moisturizing properties. Aloe Vera nourishes your hair follicles and helps them to grow faster and thicker. It has the same properties as keratin, it rejuvenates hair and provides elasticity and prevent hair breakage. Aloe Vera is used to grow sparse hair which gets thinner by over plucking, waxing, and shaving.
- Cut an Aleo Vera into pieces.
- Extract the vicious part of it.
- Make a juice from it.
- Gently massage the Aleo Vera juice on your eyebrows.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
8. Milk to Grow Eyebrows
Milk can also help to thicken your hair. It contains two vital proteins called casein and whey protein. They are an essential nutrient for hair. Deficiency of protein and essential fatty acid can cause hair loss. Whey protein and casein stimulate hair growth. Casein contains glutamine that helps to stimulate hair follicles. They nourish hair roots and prevent them from breakage. You will see a remarkable change.
- Put a small amount of only whole milk in a glass of water.
- Dip a cotton swab in the milk.
- Gently rub it on your eyebrows.
- Leave it for 15 minutes to get dry.
- Gently rinse it off with warm water.
9. Exfoliate to Grow Your Eyebrows Quickly
Exfoliation is one of the best ways to stimulate hair growth. Exfoliation removes the dead skin from the bow area, it also helps to stimulate new hair. It also helps to improve the blood circulation in the bows and generate new hair. This removes dead skin cells that block and slow down the growth of hair. It also improves the circulation in the bow area, then the area gets essential nutrient to grow hair. A sugar scrub is one of the best ways to exfoliate.
- Scrub your skin above your eyes, gently using a soft brush in the circular motion.
- Clean the skin with warm water.
- You can also massage the area using castor oil or coconut oil for the fast growth of hair.
10. Eat Healthy to Grow Eyebrow Faster
Healthy food is a key to all the things related to health. It also helps to grow Eyebrow faster. It will make your hair thick and dense. Healthy food provides essential nutrient like protein and keratin, which are helpful for healthy and natural hair growth. Eat biotin rich foods. Biotin is a B vitamin. It promotes hair growth. A deficiency of biotin can cause thinning of hair. Here is a list of biotin rich food
- Leafy vegetables
Here are other foods that are rich in vitamin H or biotin. Bananas, raisins, almonds, oats, lean red meat, foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids and lots of fruits. They promote hair growth because they are rich in protein and contain a fatty acid.
Vitamins such as vitamin B3 and vitamin C are also good to stimulate healthy natural hair growth. You have to ensure that you are eating foods that are rich in vitamin B3. Foods include tuna, chicken and turkey breasts, lean red meat, and pork chops.