Losing weight is a dream of a fat person. They always try something new to lose weight. Sometimes they take pills or fat burner to lose their weight. But they could not lose fat at a fast pace as they want. You don’t have a need to take crash diet in order to lose fat. If you want to lose 10 pounds in a week, you need to burn lots of calories per day with a proper diet and proper exercise. You will have to take a low-calorie diet and the food rich in protein and green vegetables. Losing weight is not about making a right choice. It is about choice making a right and getting stick to it. You need to have a will power to follow that strict rules and stick to it. It is not a one day work, it takes time.
Ways to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
1. Drink Water to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
Water is not only a dieter’s best friend, in fact, it is good for everyone. It keeps you hydrated. We don’t even realize that simply drinking water can give you a massive result which you would never expect. It has shown an effective result for many to lose weight.
- Water consumption has shown that it increases the metabolism and the function of your organs.
- If you have been sick of drinking water so you can try green tea, it has lots of antioxidants and 0 calories.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks, energy drinks, and sugar drinks, it contains around 400 calories, that is third of your total calories per day.
- If you feel hungry after the meal, drink a glass of water. It will help you to trick your stomach.
- Water can curb your hunger, sometimes the signal of thirst is confused with hunger. So keep a water bottle with you, and drink when you get thirsty.
- Water will help you to flush out the chemical and sodium. So drink lots more water.
2. Dance to Lose Weight
When you think about losing weight, the first thing which comes in your mind is laborious cardio routines, weight training. But, do you know you can lose up to 20 pounds in 2 weeks by dancing? Yes, you will definitely enjoy it. Dancing is a different form of exercise from which you will never get bored.
- Zumba is a new form of dancing, but it is actually an aerobic fitness program that includes dance moves in Latin music.
- Ballet is a great way to improve your flexibility, our muscles from toe to head works in it. It strengthens your back, hips, abs and thigh.
- Hip hop requires high energy and it is the best way to lose calories. It is also about breaking the rules and do everything you can.
3. Sports to Reduce Weight
The great part of the sport is that you will never get bored. You can play a sport whole day. A sport is very competitive and the competition makes us push harder than we will do it by yourself. Along with an entertainment, you will burn many calories because you will physically work harder and it requires energy. Sports is every effective to lose 10 pounds in a week
- Swimming is a wonderful sport to burn calories. A swimmer uses every muscle and every part of his body from head to toe. You could easily burn 90 to 550 calories in half an hour session.
- Sprinting is an easy sport to lose weight. It makes you breathe harder and increases the amount of blood in your body. It strengthens your muscle and increases the amount of blood in your body.
- Playing soccer burns 250 calories in just half an hour session. It builds more muscle and burns more calories. It boosts your metabolism rate instead of losing muscle mass.
4. Complex Carbs to Lose Pounds
Cut the simple carbs out of your diet, they are refined carbs, which is not good for your health. These are easily digested by your body. White bread, pasta, honey, molasses, syrup, cakes and other baked sweet contain refined carbs. They are directly converted into fat.
Replace simple carbs with complex carbs, it contains fiber as well as another nutrient; it digested slowly and keeps providing energy. It is not directly converted into fat. Whole wheat grain, brown rice, whole grain pasta, sweet potato, veggies and fruits contain complex carbs.
5. Eat Lean Protein to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
Protein helps in muscle-building. Muscle building will help in increasing your metabolism and lose weight. High metabolism, helps in the digestion of food, so the food will not convert into fat, which will help you to lose a pound. When you will start shifting your body into the right meal, you might not see much on the scale. But you will lose the fat and gain the muscle, which will give a perfect shape to your body and you will look muscular. Your body will start getting tight and it will make a huge difference in your health. You might not see the result in the scale so bring body fat percentage scale and you will see a huge result in your body fat. Go for the beef, it has 98 percent protein and 2 percent fat. Egg whites and chicken breast are the lean sources of protein.
6. Walk to Reduce Weight
If you are thinking to lose 10 pounds in a week, then your first step would be to walk everywhere, wherever it is possible. Walk to the grocery store, rather using your car or a bike. If you need to go 15th floor of a building, then use stairs, don’t take the elevator. Every walk gives an opportunity to burn more calories. If you are seriously looking to lose weight, then walk fast during your workout session. You need to burn 3500 calories per day if you walk to lose weight. The fat person loses more calories quicker than the healthy person. You need to walk at a different pace and change your speed if you quickly want to lose weight. Get a pedometer it will count the number of footsteps you take during a day. A good pedometer will convert a number of footsteps into burning calories.
7. 3 Meals 2 Snacks for Weight Loss
Some people eat only 1000 to 1200 calories to lose weight. The reason behind it is that your body is smart and knows what nutrition is required to keep your body healthy if you don’t eat enough to make your body fit, so you perceive that there is a shortage of food and it slows down your metabolism. The body doesn’t trust you to feed it so it started storing it as a fat. If you will start giving it 3 meals and 2 snacks regularly and well, your body will recognize that food is being given to it so it will not store food as fat.
8. Start doing Yoga to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
Yoga is an ancient form of exercise, and it not only focuses on your body but also in your mind. Apart from an unhealthy diet, people gain weight from inefficient body functioning. Yoga has some of the most basic breathing practice which helps in cleansing and rejuvenating our inner organs. Various breathing exercise helps in increase our blood circulation and metabolism. Yoga mainly aims at our inner organ, once you will heal from your inner organs you can shift it to outer. There are many yoga postures which directly hit on your entire body like Sun salutation and Warrior pose.
9. Interval Training to Reduce Weight
Interval training is a good way to lose weight quickly. It is very effective way to transform anyone. Intense training is really where you do really an intense activity for only a short period of time. It burns your fat faster and even after leaving the gym it keeps burning. Scientists have also found that those who do intense training for a shorter period of time burn more calories than the person who does moderate training for a longer period of time. The example of intense training is that, go hard as hard as you can for one lap then jog after the remaining laps.
10. Quit Fast Food to Lose Pounds
Many fast foods contain a high amount of a saturated fat, it is not good for your health, and it increases your cholesterol level. Saturated fat is stored in the body. Hamburger, bread, and the food which is fried, contain too many calories. Much more you needed for the daily intake; if it is not used as a fuel then it is stored in our body as a fat. They don’t contain real nutrients which are good for health. So avoid taking fast food. By removing or at least limiting, it will give you a massive result and you will be able to lose a 10 pound in a week.